Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nina Ultra Pro Purple Xing




Nina Ultra Pro in Purple Xing. Top is natural light (indoors), bottom is flash to show the hologram glitter. I don't think I've posted anything from my Nina stash yet! So, why not start out with the best one?

I love this polish. It combines two of my favorite things: purple and holo glitter. I think it looks amazing. It's a little sheer but I think it's worth it to do the three or four coats it needs. The name had me confused when I bought it... I'm like... what is this? Xing? Kissing? Crossing? X-ing? And then it sorta dawned on me- maybe it's supposed to be "perplexing"? I love polishes with crazy names.

Nina has some pretty cool polishes, I think I need to try more of them. The colors never wow me on the display but when I pick up the bottles and examine them I usually find some cool detail I like about each color. The bottles don't really jump out at me, I'm a sucker for nice packaging and I suppose my eyes just glance over the plain generic round bottle. Reminds me of the Seche bottle or the old Sinful bottle.

I think they should do more colors like this- a blue one, a green one, heck, I'd really like to see a yellow jelly with holo glitter. Jelly + holo = awesoooooomeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...