Tuesday, August 11, 2009

In honor of the Urban Decay Friends and Family Sale...

I thought I'd do some Urban Decay swatches. In case this is the first time you're hearing about the Urban Decay Friends and Family sale, here's the details:

30% off all orders from August 10th to August 20th. Use code FNFF1 at checkout. Free shipping (USPS Priority) on orders over $50. Cannot be combined with other codes.

Onto the swatches! As always, click to enlarge- these babies are huge.



Here's an old one... I'm not even sure if they still have this:

Book Of Shadows. Stupid palette design but great colors! I hate the pull out drawer.



Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Spandex and Glitter Gel in Power Ballad. I have some of the other glitter liners but I can't seem to find them... They're too sheer anyway. I had to take the stopper out of the tube to get enough glitter on the brush to make a line.


Liquid Liner (from left to right, top row first): Perversion, Oil Slick, Revolver, Smog, Honey, Lucky, Gash, Radium, Roach, Acid Rain. Love these.



Deluxe Shadow Box palette (top and middle row): Fishnet, Honey Ransom, Graffiti, Zero, Peace


Deluxe Shadow Box palette (bottom row): Shag, Scratch, Underground


The cover of the Sustainable Shadow box- it's made of wood!


Inside the palette.

Taken at an angle to show the glitter in some of the shadows.



YDK, Flipside, Grifter, Uzi. Grifter and Uzi have silver glitter.


Twice Baked, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Flash, Oil Slick. Twice Baked is matte with subtle glitter, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again and Oil Slick have silver glitter. This is the new version of Oil Slick so it only has silver glitter- I liked the old multicolored version better.


Kiddie Pool and Half Baked. Kiddie Pool has light blue-green glitter.


I have a lot of other Urban Decay stuff, but these are my favorites. If there's anything else you want to see, let me know- if I have it, I could swatch it. Makeup swatches are much faster to do than polish swatches :)

I ordered a bunch of eyeliners. If the arrive before the sale is over, I'll be sure to post a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...