Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Starting off Konad week!

Okay, Konad Week got off to a very late start. New collections take precedence over old stuff since they're more useful if they're posted before or at the same time they're released... So Konad had to wait a couple days.

I'll make up for it by carrying it into next week!

Anyway, to start things off, here are some random pictures of me playing with Konad plate m70. I've discovered a few new favorites!



My goal for this week is to review one or both of the Coraline Konad kits, possibly review my prize from the OC Nail Art contest (the Konad Salon Pro case!) and post a few pictures of Konad designs on my nails. I've been trying to do a Konad tutorial but I keep messing it up and starting over... I need a second person to take pictures while I'm doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...