Friday, December 11, 2009

Orly Wandering Vine / Green Creme Comparisons

I figured I'd jump the gun on this one just because I know the minute I post swatches of Wandering Vine I'll get lots of questions about dupes... And no... it doesn't look like Zulu. Hahaha :)


The first picture is taken in very bright, warm sunlight, so it's a little washed out but it shows the base color of each polish well. Second is taken in shade indoors.

Index: Orly Wandering Vine
Middle: Rescue Beauty Lounge Recycle
Ring: BB Couture Poison Ivy
Pinkie: Nubar Forest

Can't say any of these are exact matches, unfortunately! Or is that fortunately?


Again, first is bright sunlight, second is indoor shade.

Index: Orly Wandering Vine
Middle: Orly Enchanted Forest
Ring: Illamasqua Rapmage (four coats for depth)
Pinkie: Hot Topic Green (Kelly Green?)

Again, no exact matches. Wandering Vine is a little bit grey compared to all the rest of the greens. It doesn't seem greyed on its own, but when it's next to all the other greens it doesn't seem as clear and vibrant.

So far, I really like Wandering Vine, but I haven't done a full swatch or a full mani with it yet, so there's still time for me to change my mind. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...