Monday, December 14, 2009

Rescue Beauty Lounge Spam

I was able to re-do a couple of Rescue Beauty Lounge swatches... Cause some of my old ones are pretty bad.... And I know lots of people like to look at swatches before a sale :)

Didn't get to do as many as I'd hoped, but still got a few done!


Atame. Sunlight, indoors.


Bruised. Sunlight, indoors.

No More War.

Plie. Sunlight, indoors.


Purple Haze. Not as blue in real life, but this is the best picture I've gotten of it so far!

Mismas. Again, less blue in real life.


Orbis Non Sufficit.


Sheer Red. Three coats. Looks kinda pink/coral-ish at three coats, probably best layered over white or silver.


Locavore. Damn, I love this polish.

Frugalista.

Look Rich, Be Cheap.

And since a few people asked, here are my top ten favorite must-have Rescues (excluding discontinued ones, Scrangie and the other bloggers... cause... you can't vote for yourself and I'm not choosing favorites!) Though it must be said... All three blogger polishes are outstanding and I wear them all frequently.

  1. Recycle
  2. Locavore
  3. No More War
  4. Teal
  5. Dead Calm
  6. Purple Haze
  7. Look Rich Be Cheap
  8. Frugalista
  9. Grunge
  10. Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...