Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Curious- Favorite Items?

It seems like winter is finally starting to disappear.... *whew*

I've noticed that during my little break from swatching, I keep reaching for the same products. Even when I have lots of options available to me, these things keep me coming back for more.

What I'm currently loving:
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream. This is something that I always use until something new and shiny comes along and I forget all about it, but then once I use it again I wonder why I ever used anything else. It totally fixes dry hands the first time I use it, even in the winter when my hands get all scratchy and nasty.

Nubar Violet Sparkle polish. I can't get enough. It's so perfect. It's at the top of my favorites list right now and every time I look at it I fall deeper in love with it. At this rate, I'll finish my bottle before summer! Must get a backup.

Frederic Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream. Compared to all my other hair serum type products, this one makes my hair the shinest and softest. I'm not crazy about the smell, but the end result outweighs that. And I just noticed that they changed the packaging... I hope they didn't reformulate or something.

Zoya Remove+. I don't use Remove+ when I'm swatching because it's too nice and I don't want to waste it. But for normal manicures, I could use this for the rest of my life and be happy. My nails and cuticles actually look better after I use this (my regular swatching remover doesn't do that!) and it works FAST, especially on glitter. And it smells amazing. I want a 50 gallon drum of this stuff. I don't normally throw around the word 'best' (I believe 'best' is in the eye of the beholder), but yeah, this stuff is the best remover I've ever used, hands down.

So that's what I'm currently obsessed with, and now I'm curious (and always looking for something new and awesome to shop for *cough* obsessed *cough*).... What are your current favorite items? Doesn't have to be nail stuff. I'd like to hear!

And I have a lot to catch up on now. Can't say for sure I'm ready to be back swatching/blogging at 100% yet, but I do have a few things I want to post (including a couple new collections!)

Thanks for all the well wishes and kind words <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...