Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sally Hansen Project Runway

Sally Hansen Project Runway. Isn't this spectacular? Look at all the little gold sparkles!! This one was apparently only released in Canada (WTF, Sally?!). A dear friend gave me the entire collection and I've been meaning to do a full review of it, but I can't believe I haven't posted about this green yet! A lot of people ask me what my favorite polishes are and I have a hard time answering. The answer is: It changes every day! No... more like... every 15 minutes. This is one of my newer favorites. It's totally a fantasy polish. It's like a deep, mossy, magical forest, or maybe a fish tail swimming through a murky green lake with only a few rays of sunshine glinting off the water. I could go on and on about this polish... It's not just an amazing color, it evokes lots of pretty imagery in my head. And that's something important to me in a polish- the ability to not be 'just a color', but to remind me of things, bring back memories or inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...