Thursday, July 29, 2010

Blue look from last November






I'm having fun posting my makeup pictures. So I'm going to keep doing it!

I was talking about how I never do enough looks with blue and then I remembered I did this one last year and I really liked it even though I felt like it was a little too dark on my lid. I usually only do dark colors in the crease and lighter colors on the lid so it doesn't darken my eyes even more.




I'm trying to remember what all I used for this. It looks a lot lighter and less saturated in these pictures. I think this was before I started taping a napkin over my flash, haha!

I'm pretty sure I used Primer Potion or Shadow Insurance..
Urban Decay Cream Shadow in Grass on the lid (was streaky and weird)
Urban Decay Grass shadow from the Deluxe Palette (don't remember for sure)
Fyrinnae 1.22 Gigawatts (super awesome blue)
Some darker blue, possibly MAC Deep Truth
Bare Escentuals Seashell over the green and in the corner
Urban Decay Ecstasy Liquid Liner
Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion (that one I remember for sure)
Lash Blast

I wish I could remember for sure... I'm going to have to re-create this one!

And wow, I looked a lot less red-faced and much paler in November.

*continues digging through old unposted EOTD pictures*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...