Tuesday, July 20, 2010

In a pyromantic way, I'm her slave....

Living for her to ignite.

My eye of the day today:

Natural light.


Flash.

This is:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
HIP Platinum duo (Silver on lid and lower lashline, black in crease and lower lashline)
Fyrinnae Nijiro to highlight
GOSH Holographic loose glitter all over lid and crease
Fyrinnae Pyromantic Erotica with MAC Water Based Mixing Medium as liner
Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero in waterline and to tightline
Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara (this tube is on its last legs apparently... yikes)
Urban Decay Brow Box

The liner is duochrome and I think the pictures captured it a little bit. It goes from orange to yellow gold to green and it's pretty amazing. I only have a sample of that shade but now I need a swimming pool full of it!

I'm really disappointed that the GOSH holographic glitter doesn't show up very well in pictures. You'll have to click the pictures to enlarge them and see the little rainbow speckles. It's pretty obvious in real life, especially right now as the sun is setting, it's freakin' AWESOME. I love this stuff. Again, can I have a swimming pool full of this stuff?

Extremely impressed with the HIP shadows... The silver really is the smoothest, shiniest most pigmented chrome silver I have ever used. Better than any MAC or Ben Nye or Urban Decay I've ever used. It's so smooth and silky and super shiny!! Best silver EVER!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...