Monday, July 19, 2010

New Color Club Promo Images - Untamed Luxury Fall 2010







I'm sure you've all seen this a million times already, but I'm posting it anyway! I'm definitely looking forward to this set. I love pretty much everything Color Club does.

Pretty in Platinum, Wild Orchid, Positively Posh, Soft As Cashmere, Nothing But Truffle, Jewel of a Girl.

De-Luxe-Cious, Ms. Hautie, Red Velvet, Untamed Luxury, Resort to Red, Snakeskin, Covered in Diamonds (chunky glittery topcoat!)

So far I think I'm liking the looks of Wild Orchid, Positively Posh, Soft as Cashmere, Red Velvet, Untamed Luxury, Snakeskin and the Covered in Diamonds glitter. We'll see if that changes once I see them in person- it usually does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...