Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Zoya UltraGlitter in Luna

Woohoo, it's here! Luna is here!

It's completely dark here, not even a hint of sunlight. Despite the fact that it's my favorite type of weather, it is not ideal for swatching. Anyway, I did an indoor shot and one with flash to try to catch the sparkle.


Luna. A medium-grain silver glitter in a sheer light grey-silver shimmer base. Another unique glitter. I was expecting a plain silver glitter in a clear base, but it isn't! The grey base really stands up to the glitter- it looks like a sequined dress (or glove *cough*)... It's sparkly and shimmery at the same time. Actually, I haven't seen this in full bright light yet so I can't judge the intensity of the sparkle, but it looks promising. I think Luna is a perfect name for this. It really does make me think of the moon... Moon dust, moon rocks... Ziggy Stardust?


So, that's the last of the Zoya UltraGlitters for winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...