Friday, November 13, 2009

Chi Hot Ring Illusion Around Saturn

I'm back! Did you miss me?

I had an awesome vacation. There was birdwatching and antique shopping and all kinds of fun stuff. I think I'll take more vacations. It was really nice.

I haven't gotten a chance to go through all of my messages yet, but a few people have asked about that Inp green glitter in the last post... I honestly don't know where you can buy this- I got it at the bottom of a filthy, dusty, hair and dirt covered 99 cent clearance bin. I'd never heard of the brand before I bought it. It was in with some Tropical Manicure brand polishes and a few others I've never seen before. Sorry I'm not more help!

Anyway, I'm getting settled back in, so I'll post a picture of a cool polish I picked up at Ulta a while back.

Chi Hot Ring Illusion Around Saturn. One of the most bizarre polish names I've ever seen. The color is like a teal, deep blue and greenish duochrome. It has a little purple flash to it in the bottle but it's barely visible on the nail. It's a shimmer finish, borderline frosty. Not gross frosty, but really really fine shimmer. Gorgeous.

I don't know if I have any other CHI polishes... I vaguely remember looking at some a few years ago when Ulta was getting rid of them... Then I wanted last year's holiday collection but could never find it... I'll have to go through my stash and look, because I really liked this one! The formula was nice and smooth, the handle is rubberized and the brush was really nice.

I think I need some more Chi polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...