Friday, November 6, 2009

My first Barry M polishes!

Another post I have been meaning to do for a long time!

Nail-blogging British friend of mine Helen surprised me on my birthday with a package that included some awesome Barry M polishes. There was some Illamasqua and a really kickass Barry M eyeliner as well, but those are for another post!

Thank you again so much for this amazing gift! I love everything.

284 Emerald Green. This is a light emerald shade with tons of shimmer. It's in between frost and metallic. Very shiny, kind of reflective and sparkly at the same time. It applied so smoothly, with only a hint of visible brushstroke.

299 Racing Green. A rich dark green with blue overlay... It's sort of duochrome, but you can see both colors clearly all the time. It's kind of like green underneath and blue on top! Is it green shimmer in a blue jelly base? Such a cool polish. It reminds me of Bloom Bianca, but this seems darker. Very similar feeling to the two polishes- aquatic, mermaidy, rich and botanical. Like leafy dark green seaweed in deep blue water!


I love these polishes a lot! I don't know if I can even get Barry M here- I've heard they have a website you can order from, but I've also heard stories of bad customer service when ordering from them, so I won't post the link. However, if you are in the UK, these are probably readily available to you, so go check out these gorgeous greens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...