Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bottle pics of new stuff including China Glaze Vintage Vixen, OPI Summer Flutter and MAC Superglass

I'm actually really super excited about these new collections. Finally, something I can't wait to post!

Why am I so excited about this stuff? One word.

Glitter.

Hopefully I'll get good enough lighting to swatch these soon, but for now, how about some bottle pics??


OPI's Summer Flutter 2010 collection. Wing It! (weird duochromey murky shimmery pink), Catch Me In Your Net (glittery blue-green duochrome shimmer, looks just like Zoya Charla), Flower to Flower (bright candy pink with gold shimmer), Flit a Bit (orange creme).



China Glaze Vintage Vixen! These seem right up my alley. Dark and full of microglitter. China Glaze keeps calling them frosts, but they don't look all that frosty to me- a few of them look like foils! I haven't tried them on to be sure, but I don't think they're frosty ick like we've been dreading.

Classic Camel, Ingrid, Swing Baby, Goin' My Way?, Foxy, Riveter Rouge.

Hey Doll, Bogie, First Class Ticket (which is dark purple, not blue), Midnight Mission, Emerald Fitzgerald, Jitterbug.

Oh yeah, don't forget that you can click the pictures to enlarge them. They're huge. You can see more detail that way.

These are Nicole's summer ones... But I don't know anything about them. I don't know the name of the collection or if they're exclusives or anything... All I know is... glass fleck!! Foily blue! Glittery sheer pink! A New Kind Of Blue, Rent A Magenta, Nail Ya Azalea (lol), Yum-Egranate (running out of name ideas, OPI??), Traffic Cone, Oy Oy Oyster (OPI goes punk?)


And my Superglasses that arrived yesterday. I love them. I want them all now. This is Fab Frenzy, Tunnel of Love and Superflash. I've only worn Fab Frenzy so far and that one looks great on me. Ahhhhhh so cool! Look at the little blue flashes of glitter in there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...