Thursday, May 13, 2010

China Glaze Vintage Vixen Fall 2010 Quick Skittle Swatches

I really want to get some full swatches of these in sunlight before I do my full review. I haven't seen the sun in over a week so... I don't know when I'll be able to get that finished... But, I like these so much I couldn't wait to post them.

All are two coats.

Left to right (pinkie to index):
Jitterbug (smoky grey foil)
Midnight Mission (midnight blue with silver glitter)
Bogie (eggplant frost)
Hey Doll (rose mauve frost)



Classic Camel (pale golden yellow with gold shimmer)
Ingrid (taupe with gold shimmer)
First Class Ticket (deep purple with blue shimmer)
Emerald Fitzgerald (smoky blue-green shimmer)


Swing Baby (champagne-gold foil)
Goin' My Way? (brown with red-gold shimmer)
Foxy (autumn copper with red-gold shimmer)
Riveter Rouge (deep red-burgundy frost with lots of microglitter)

So cozy and fall-like. Makes me want to get out my plaid skirts and corduroy pants. Hope to have better pictures for a full review as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...