Monday, May 10, 2010

Uncharacteristic Konad



This is a base of BB Couture For Men Intake Valve with Konad plate m73 stamped in Konad Princess Polish Grey Pearl. This is very uncharacteristic of me.... A soft flowery Konad? But I really enjoyed how this one turned out and I wore it until it chipped. Intake Valve is a total chameleon. Sometimes it looks like a pale putty color and sometimes it looks like a light pink/light mauve. And the Grey Pearl? It's purple. At least I think this is grey pearl. Konad Princess Polishes don't seem to have labels on them... or they fell off... one of the two. But yeah. This one is a soft shimmery dusty lavender.

I use plate m73 with this particular design a LOT, but I've never done such a feminine looking arrangement of colors with it. My favorite design with m73 is chrome gold like China Glaze 2030 over China Glaze Emerald Sparkle, and I think I've posted that one before.

I was admiring this manicure on my fingers on the day I stamped it when suddenly I realized what it reminded me of... This looks like those floral print turtlenecks my mother-in-law wears. (>.<)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...