Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Jenni Urkel... "did I do that"

Hey all-
Im sure you know from previous posts how much I detest the looks I get when shooting pics for the blog with my tripod and this is precisely why I have been taking indoor pics. BUT I loathe the indoor pics because I dont have my external flash yet so they come out dark. I said "F" it today and just went outside. I found this parking lot behind my building and took pics QUICKLY... I was scurrying faster than the DC rats (EEK).

I'm definitely on this color thing and lovin these Zara Pink Slim Trousers that I recently purchased. I typically cannot mess with Zara because I have "healthy" legs and they design for "skinny" legs. These have the best stretch to them... now if I could only find someone to help me with the waist because its about 3 sizes too big... Ah well.. C'est La Vie :)

I picked up these suspenders from a thrift store about 7 months ago but never quite knew when to wear them. I was laying on my couch trying to figure out what to wear and POOF this outfit came to mind..


Click Below to View More Pics of this outfit and check out more of my new shoes....










The pants are far too big around the waist so I used one of my mom's old scarves from when she was my age to add a lil pizzaz and keep the pants up.. suspenders and a belt, yup the waist is that large!

My beloved Jessica Simpson Dany's... I understand now why every fashionista has them... did you pick your pair up yet??
I cannot get over how happy bright colors make me. But I still love my neutrals.
These shoes are RIDICULOUSLY easy to walk in believe it or not.
Laughter is Life
Top: Zara
Suspenders: Thrifted
Scarf: My Mom's
Pants: Zara
Watch: Jacob and Co
Bangles: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...