Thursday, July 7, 2011

Colorblockin'

Hey all---
So yes color blocking was huge for spring and probably still is but I wanted to wait till the hype passed to do a post with one of my fave rainbow bright outfits. I love anything body con and I had a friend once tell me to lay off the body con but hey if I like it then I like it.
Fashion should make you happy no matter what you are wearing so I say "do you" always!

This is the quintessential J-Pose... I always strike this one but it just comes naturally to me....
to see more click below

Wearing bright colored clothes always makes me happy. Don't get me wrong, I love my black and greys but there is nothing like cerulean and magenta :)

My dream is to get into fashion styling but I am getting a million and a half offers for modeling. I was so adamant about being behind the scenes minus this blog but when opportunity knocks you must answer. So I am going to give it a shot and see if I like it....




tried to have some fun with photo editing but.......
 I cannot get over how beautiful these colors are. They remind me of jewels.... what do you think??

 I love this sign that I found at a rummage sale. It is oh so true and if you cannot relate with it then well, I am jealous! lol




These are my go-to fave shoes of all time. I got them 3 years ago and wish I had purchased every color. Hindsight is 20/20

Top: Blassport by Bill Blass
Skirt: H&M
Belt: Thrifted from Twig Shop



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...